If you are a creator on OnlyFans or someone who already has a big following on OnlyFans, your OnlyFans pricing strategy is very important and something you should be very careful about while charging for subscriptions, Pay-Per-View content, Custom content, charging for Tip Menu.
Sometimes, charging more for a subscription could actually hurt your earnings. You might get less number of fans, and so make more money with a subscription but miss the opportunity to make more by selling your PPVs, receiving Tips, and getting more custom requests.
Joining an OnlyFans management and marketing agency like RARE X Network that also work with creators by managing their account as well as helping creator connect with the Top OnlyFans management agencies.
- Factors to decide OnlyFans pricing:
- How much to charge for your OnlyFans?
- How much to charge for Pictures on OnlyFans?
- How much to charge for Videos on OnlyFans?
- How much to charge for sexting sessions?
- Should you charge more or less in OnlyFans?
- PS: OnlyFans pricing: How much to charge on OnlyFans?
- Frequently asked questions:
Factors to decide OnlyFans pricing:
The following are some of the factors to consider while pricing your OnlyFans page:
- How much content do you have on OnlyFans?
- Type of your content
- How often do you publish content
- The Niche of your OnlyFans page.
- How good is your marketing strategy?
Let’s discuss each of these factors in detail:
1. How much content do you have on OnlyFans?
If you are new to OnlyFans, it is better to charge less. You can charge less than $5, but if you have already dozens of videos and pictures, you can charge a bit more.
2. Type of your content:
Are you a faceless OnlyFans creator? You should charge less. Are you a creator who makes solo videos? You should charge at a medium rate. If you are someone who does a lot of collaborations, you can get a lot of exposure to the other creator’s content, and you can charge more. There are the top 0.01% of creators charging a $9.99 per month subscription, but they also have a lot of PPVs.
Note: A lot of subscribers discourage creators from uploading more PPVs.
3. How often you publish content:
If you are publishing more content on your OnlyFans page, it is a good sign that someone could subscribe to you and will be subscribed for months and years.
4. The Niche of your OnlyFans page.
Some niches are very high maintenance, and you invest more money into creating content. You can charge somewhere between $9.99 and $14.99 for a subscription.
If you are just creating faceless videos, it is easy to record, and you can charge less.
5. How good is your marketing strategy?
If you are confident in your marketing strategy and bring more and more people every day to your page, 50+ paid subscribers per day, you can increase your charges as there will always be people who love to pay to view your content.
How much to charge for your OnlyFans?
Let’s discuss how much you should charge for your OnlyFans account.
1. OnlyFans Subscription prices:
How much should you charge for an OnlyFans subscription? If you are just starting out, it is better to start it with a free paid and start uploading content. Remember, you can always introduce a subscription later on when you have a big audience, more content, and have social channels to promote your content.
Their subscription prices vary between $3.99 to $49.99/month subscription. There are creators charging $21.99, but you can always charge more if you are a celebrity or an influencer on Instagram.
There are dozens of other creators that determine your pricing; for example, if you are in your early 20s and fit, you can charge $9.99 per month in subscription charges, and your subscribers will love to pay this.
2. OnlyFans Custom content prices:
For custom content on OnlyFans, you can charge between $20 to $400 per video. The request is important. What request your fan or subscriber has is what makes it important for you to list the pricing.
If it is a video where you have to invest in buying some equipment and it is 5 minutes long, you can charge
3. OnlyFans Tips:
You can add an OnlyFans Tip menu to your OnlyFans and let your subscribers know how much you are charging for different content.
For example, you can charge $20 to $50 for dick rating. You can charge $5 for a picture or $20 for a short 1-minute video if you are a beginner.
How much to charge for Pictures on OnlyFans?
You can set the following rates for pictures on OnlyFans:
- For Feet Pics, you can charge $5.
- For Topless pics, you can charge $10 or $15.
- For a complete Nude picture, you can charge $15 to $20.
- For pictures with any custom request, like writing a name on your body or anything, you can charge more than $30 per nude picture with an additional request.
- For a number of nude pictures, you can charge $50 per set of 10 to 12 pictures.
Also, these rates are for a medium-level OnlyFans creator who is making $1k to $3k a month on OnlyFans. You can charge less or more depending on how famous you are.
How much to charge for Videos on OnlyFans?
A lot of OnlyFans creators receive custom requests for videos. Here is how much you can spend on video requests:
- Charging $10 per minute of video.
- You can charge $20 per minute of video for Findom content.
- There are hundreds of different requests that you can get, and you can charge $50 to $400 per video.
- For a video with any fetish request, you can charge more than $100 per video.
Always charge less when you are starting out, and increase your prices when you have more custom requests.
How much to charge for sexting sessions?
I have worked with a creator, and she charged $800 for three sexting sessions of one hour each. If you are working with an agency, you are making money without sexting or chatting with your fans. The only job you have is to create content.
You can charge somewhere between $50 to $100 per hour of sexting with your fans but increase your prices as you see more sexting requests, so now you are trading your time, too. You can even charge $500 per hour if you have very limited time, but working with an OnlyFans management agency could help you with assigning chatters to your account who will be online 24/7.
Should you charge more or less in OnlyFans?
There are two scenarios here:
- Charging fewer means you will get fans or subscribers who will have lower spending power. But you will get more subscribers.
- Charging more means, you will get fans or subscribers who have high spending power; you will have less number of subscribers but might end up making more money.
Charging $3.99 or $4.99 is way less for an OnlyFans creator to charge for a subscription, and you might end up getting more subscribers. But, a lot of those subscribers will be freeloaders or someone who will ask for free content or don’t buy any of your PPVs.
PS: OnlyFans pricing: How much to charge on OnlyFans?
In this article, we have mentioned pricing for the OnlyFans subscription, how much you should charge for the custom content, and for creating a Tip menu.
The pricing could help you get more sales by quoting a reasonable price for your content.
Frequently asked questions:
The following are some of the Frequently asked questions about OnlyFans pricing:
What is the minimum and maximum subscription price on OnlyFans?
The Minimum price is $3.99, and the maximum price for an OnlyFans subscription is $49.99.
How much to charge for a PPV in OnlyFans?
You can charge $9.99 to $29.99 for a mass DM you send weekly as a PPV.
What is the percentage OnlyFans take from creators?
OnlyFans takes 20% commission or service charges on any sale on your OnlyFans page.